Effective for various respiratory conditions asthma, allergy, cough and sinusitis.
CURAZEE provides bioavailable curcumin with unique combination of herbal lecithin and piperine combinations. Curcumin is a chemical with a vibrant yellow hue that is produced by certain kinds of plants. Its actually a type of curcuminoid, which is a natural plant pigment that possesses powerful properties. Curcumin is the major active component of turmeric, a yellow compound originally isolated from the plant Curcuma longa. It is a member of the curcuminoid family and has been used for centuries in traditional medicines. As a spice, it provides curry with its distinctive color and flavor. Furthermore, traditional Indian medicine has considered curcumin a drug effective for various respiratory conditions (asthma, bronchial hyperactivity, and allergy) as well as for other disorders including anorexia, coryza, cough, hepatic diseases, and sinusitis.
1. Curcumin is a potent antioxidant.
2. Curcumin fights inflammation.
3. Curcumin increases your bodys antioxidant enzyme activity.
4. Curcumin is an effective treatment for arthritis and other forms of joint pain.
5. You could reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease with curcumin.
6. Curcumin could reduce the risk of developing a brain disease or mental disorder.
7. Curcumin may even prevent or treat Alzheimers.
8. Curcumin may possess anti-cancer properties.
9. Studies indicate that curcumin can combat depression.
10. Curcumin could extend your lifespan.
11. If you are looking for an anticoagulant, curcumin could be a safe option.
12. You may be able to use Curcumin to treat or even reverse diabetes.
13. Curcumin may have some gastrointestinal benefits.
14. Curcumin could be a healthier replacement for steroids in treating conditions such as chronic eye inflammation.
15. The potency of curcumin as a painkiller may have broad applications.
16. Curcumin can be used to treat postoperative fatigue.
17. There are applications for curcumin in dentistry.
18. It is possible to treat skin diseases using curcumin.
19. Curcumin can be used to treat tropical pancreatitis.
20. Curcumin may improve spatial memory.
21. Curcumin can reduce cholesterol.
22. Curcumin can improve respiratory health.
23. It is possible that supplementing with curcumin can reduce the risk of childhood leukaemia.
Formulation: 500mg, Tablet
Pack Size: 30 tablets/bottle
Inflammation in terms of an injury, like a sprained ankle or swollen joints as seen in arthritis but did you know that chronic inflammation is also present in health conditions like Irritable Bowel Disease (IBS), Alzheimers, chronic stiffness, eczema, asthma, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Reduce inflammation and you are well in your way to healing your body.
1 tablet morning 30 minutes before meal, once daily
Safe to use for children and adults. No side effects and allergies.